10 Night / 11 Day Tour
Rates from: 2 March – 31 May 2012 US$ 7.890 Single supplement US$ 1,135
1 June – 31 October 2012 US$ 8,400 Single supplement US$ 1,185
1 November – 27 December 2012 US$ 7,890 Single supplement US$ 1,135
This Classic Camp and deluxe camping safari takes the time to experience and explore Botswana's scenic northern areas: from the lushly vegetated wetlands of the Okavango Delta to the game-rich floodplains of Linyanti and Chobe, finally ending with the world-famous Victoria Falls on the Zambian side. Three-night stays in each area ensures detailed insights into habitats and game movements in the area, and there is a wide range of activities: walks, day and night wildlife viewing - both water- and land-based - and the "Flight of Angels" air transfer between Kasane and Livingstone. Private prime areas within Okavango Delta, both the permanently flooded and seasonally game-rich regions, and Linyanti are visited.
This Exploration has the following unique features:
• Exclusive access to the wilderness areas of the Okavango Delta, Linyanti/Chobe and Victoria Falls.
• Deluxe camping in two prime areas ensures holistic guiding and detailed insights to habitats and wildlife in the area.
• Experienced, knowledgeable and passionate guide travels with the guests throughout.
• Exceptionally diverse range of activities: walks, day and night wildlife viewing - both water- and land-based.
• Diverse and exciting transfers between locations (water and land).
• An exciting enhancement is the "Flight of the Angels" air transfer between Kasane and Livingstone that takes in the Victoria Falls.
Days 1, 2 & 3 Arrive in Maun and fly to Jacana Camp or Xigera Camp, Okavango Delta
Days 4, 5 & 6 Fly to Khwai Discoverer Camp, Khwai Concession
Days 7, 8 & 9 Fly to Linyanti Discoverer Camp, Linyanti/ Chobe
Day 10 Fly to Kasane for a river boat cruise in the Chobe National Park and then fly to Toka Leya , Livingstone
Day 11 Guided tour of the Victoria Falls and road transfer to Livingstone Airport
Please note: This trip operates in both directions.